Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Report a Problem

If you spot something that needs fixing or reporting around the village you can always contact the Parish Clerk or any Councillor.

The following contacts give direct access to the relevant authority.

Police: start here

Scams and nuisance calls: report fraud to police or report to ICO

Power cuts: report to UK Power Networks or call 0800 31 63 105

Water leaks: report to Affinity Water

Potholes, streetlights, traffic lights, overgrown hedges, road drainage: report to KCC.

Fly-tipping: Use the Clearwaste App or report to FHDC

Footpaths and Bridleways (Public Rights of Way): report to KCC.

Dogs – missing dogs, dangerous dogs report to FHDC or call them on 01303 853660 (out of hours 01303 221888)